Pack Gatherings and Incentives
Going ahead and moving my ideas over here.

Monthly Prompts: I do like that it'd be sort of sponsored by a different member, so some would have a fun cultural thing, others something of a light-hearted project, and whatnot. And the bonfire idea sounds fun too!

Pack Gathering Frequencies: A monthly thing might be fun, but it should not have to be mandatory every month, or even occur at all every month; that can get redundant/exhausting, and the old one might not even be finished by the time the new one is started! Obviously situations change, so there might be more time/fewer big plots going on that allow for pack gathering. But having some mandatory and some non-mandatory, spread out, would be good. Smile Perhaps there's simply a big incentive to join rather than making them mandatory, unless it's an important (introducing change of rules, plot, etc) gathering?

Pack Moving Possibilities: Maybe in the future there will be conflicts and a reason to move, but it's a bit much right now, especially for realistic reasons with the puppies. But it might be a plot to think about if there's a big lull and drama wouldn't hurt more than it'd help. ;3

Pack Joining Incentives: I'm not sure on this... I will offer all I can artistically can, however. xD But incentives might not necessarily ensure someone staying, even if they do get a table/avatar/points out of it.

Messages In This Thread