Listen my child you say to me
[html]

219w :: Mihewi is visible

Her wandering brought her towards the northern side of the village, feeling strangely attracted to the crepting flames of the Great Fire. Perhaps the fact that it was considered a sacred place affected her opinion, but the Great Fire seemed to own a faint magnetism on people, attracting them to its soothing warmth. Green hues stared at the source of such a beautiful light, almost hypnotized, as dark-toed feet carried her towards it.

Enthralled by the ancient fire as she was, she didn't notice the peaceful greybeard who stood right beside the fire, singing a few verses from a song that never in her life had the earthen-colored female heard, but that was pleasant to listen in that soft voice of his. A smaller shadow rested beside him, a crow which ,she realized, was another Spirit Guide.

"That was beautiful." Stated the wolfess, walking until she was right beside the elder, Mihewi following her close by. her hands were placed on her lap, one holding the other, and her eyes casted down, showing respect for him, but her smile was visible for everybody. "I fear I have not seen you before. My name is Luna Sabino. May I know yours?" She asked, unsure about whether to take a seat beside the man or leave him alone to his thoughts.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Mihewi says"

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread