Listen my child you say to me
[html]

407w

The gentleness with which the man expressed himself cleared any doubts about the man and his temperament, so the masked female did not hesitate to join him on his tranquil meditations. Aranck, the man, seemed to have been raised with the AniWayan as his mother tongue, and he did use a few words of it on his sentences, but Luna had recieved little instruction on it, and he managed to pick up their meanings.

Taking her place beside him, the wolfess pondered her answers before speaking them out loud. "I've been to the tribe since the last summer, which makes it more than half a year. And I have to say that it has been enough time for me to consider it a family." Eyes withdrawn, the female explained her opinion on AniWaya, which was high, considering that the truth of the first leader she met, Dawali, had been revealed in the worst of the ways. It was something that couldn't be forgiven easily, but that could be but aside if one considered the goods that said leader had made for the tribe. The only talk she had had with him wasn't very extense, but it had explained most of the tribe's way of life, which had only served to strngthen the woman's wishes to establish there.

Stretching her hark hued toes towards the fire as casually as possible, she shot a gentle grin towards Aranck as an answer to his friendly one. It was clear that he was the kind of wolf that would not act with unnecessary solemnity in all aspects of his life, and that he was actually easy-going. Trying to get more personal, the healer inquired about the tawny man's birthplace. "If I may ask, how is the Great tribe like?" Her features darkened when she remembered that most of the references that she had of it came from a man who had pulled AniWaya to its darkest moments. "I am not sure abouts its lifestyle, and the little information that I've obtained of it came from...unreliable sources." At this point she crossed her arms over her chest, but softened her expression, waryness being replaced by curiosity. "I would like to know more about it." She didn't mention the Ahote man in any moment, but she trusted him that he would understand why did she want to clear any doubts about the lifestile of the tribe from which this pack had diverged.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Mihewi says"

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread