Listen my child you say to me
[html]

428w :: Ok Smile

The tuition that she received was imparted in times of war, when everybody feared for their well fare. Little was taught to her then, and even less remained intact after the passing of the following events. "I fear that I don't remember much." She answered to his question."I wanted to learn, but the situation we were in didn't allow us to lower our guards. Everybody was scared, and my teacher, Ralla, had a family to care about." She quenched his curiosity as well as she could, but drifted from the topic a bit. "In short, I only know the basics of AniWayan." She shrugged at the end of the phrase. She did not enjoy being so ignorant, she never had.

Beside her, the tiny mustelid looked at her with a mix of understanding and disapproval. She would've expected that her package knew more about AniWayan folklore, especially with the tier she had chosen. She shook her head, knowing that she had an uncarved piece in her hands (claws) which she would have to work on.

Oblivious to the spirit's train of thought, Luna listened to Aranck, relieved that he catched the hint and that his reaction to the name was the same as hers. Aversion. Aversion and hatred. It was rare that the medic ever held a grudge against anybody, for her eyes only looked for the best in people, but she couldn't avoid feeling the tightness in her throat that made her crave to scream blasphemies to the self-proclaimed leader. She just nodded, and was glad that the man changed the topic to answer her own inquisitions.

"I bet it isn't" She said back when he finished. "I suppose that the distance is big enough to allow differences to bloom between the two groups." Her gaze, which moved from Aranck to the Great Fire as she spoke, returned to him. "It doesn't mean its history has to get lost because of them. When I first arrived, I had no interest on the spiritual world. I believed in it, but it didn't catch my attention." She made a pause in which she remembered her first encounter with a ghost. "Now I know enough about it like to find out more about it. But there aren't enough sources from which to obtain such knowledge."

The fair woman uncurled her arms from her torso, leaning back and supporting herself on them instead. Green, thoughtful eyes returned to the source of light and warmth and gazed at it, a thoughtful expression dancing beneath them. "I'd really want to learn more."

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Mihewi says"

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread