Listen my child you say to me
[html]

279w :: XD

Even though the woman saw the offer coming, that didn't lessen her joy, which manifested by the way she opened her mouth in a wolfish grin. "You will?...I mean, I can help with that." she said, when Aranck presented his offer. She knew that she had what he needed, and she could collect some more later. A diagnosis was already forming on her head, but was put aside when she was asked about what particular topic she would like to learn. It took her a couple of seconds to consider it, but she decided that her tier was her priority. "The spiritual world is something that I am to know if I want to remain as a healer here. But, unfortunately, it is a topic I've barely explored. I guess that not many have considered learning about it." Furry shoulders shrugged as she finished speaking, green eyes avid of knowledge staring at the man.

For a few seconds she remained silent, before sighing and standing up, brushing the dust off her clothing and looking at Aranck, a smile plastered in her mouth, encouraging him to take her extended hand. "I say that it is a deal. So, if you'd like, we can go to my hut and I'll give you the herbs that you'll need. Unless..." She side-glanced at the fire once. "...you felt like staying here a little bit longer." The truth was that the Fire was a very comfortable place, despite her being perfectly capable of keeping herself warm. It irradiated a sense of familiarity, and the topic of its imminent magnetism plopped on her head once more, as she waited for her new acquaintance's response.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Mihewi says"

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread