Listen my child you say to me
[html]

383w :: AJHGFKJGFHGJKHG sorry for answering this late!!! D:

Luna dismissed Aranck's cheeky grin with a smile of her own, actually amused by his behavior. Usually old men were solemn in all their acts, or that was what she though when she found that old man in the woods during her spiritual journey. Well, things weren't always what they looked like.

The medic allowed Mihewi to climb up her arm and make herself comfortable on her shoulder as she stood up, offering a hand to the man who, apparently, didn't need it. That is a good sign she thought, the pain mustn't be so strong... and then she began to do a mental list of what could be used, to treat him. "Lets go, it is over there." She said, pointing towards her home's general direction. A last glance towards the place they had been sitting on and both wolves departed, the woman keeping her pace with the elder's.

"What a beautiful scenery." She observed when, somewhere long their path, a space opened among the crooked buildings and part of the surrounding forest appeared. And, almost hidden by the irregular pattern of the crops surrounding it, a river flowed, meek, dividing the land into two. "It seems almost impossible that blood has been spilled here." She mumbled, more to herself than to the facetious wolf walking next to her. "The good thing is that it passed, right?" For the first time in a while, the weasel hooked to her collarbone with tiny claws spoke out loud. "Yeah, I think so." Then, realizing her impoliteness, she turned towards Aranck. "Hehe, now we're leaving you out, sorry for that." Then, pointing with an earthy fingers towards the lands behind the crops, she asked. "What do you think about it? To believe that it hodls not only beauty, but usefulness." She made a pause, in which she waited for an answer for her remark, but, although she still paid attention, she could not avoid meeting the pattern of colors that the sin formed as it lowered towards the horizon. It almost looked like a fire, but different, for this one was completely still and silent.

"We´re almost there." The observation came when the buildings became more familiar. Turning towards Aranck, she said. "I'm still working on this old hut, but it is cozy enough."

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Mihewi says"

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread