Listen my child you say to me
[html]

311w :: Assuming that Aranck's arthritis isn't very painful. If you want me to change anything tell me please Wink

Once at the stone building, Luna stepped aside and indicated the man to enter with an elegant sign, extending her arms towards the main room and bowing her torso. "Make yourself comfortable, please." She followed after him as she eyed the chairs pointing them with her head and sat in one of them, taking his arm gently and moving the wrist. "I have to check the gravity of your dolence. Does this hurt?" Very slowly, she rotated the man's hand in circles, feeling the movement of the bones beneath his skin.

Back in the city, her mother and she had treated a man with arthritis, only that in his case the pain was continuous and quite strong. Her mother had found a treatment to lessen the pain, and it had worked. She remembered said treatment, but it would take some time to prepare all the substances. If the dolence wasn't as strong as to prevent him from his daily routine, then she could start with something lighter before moving on with the real treatment.

Only when he answered her question she stood up and left the man for a minute, assuring him that she wouldn't take long. Inside of her storage room she rummaged through a few jars before finding a small roll of hide with some half-dried nettles in it. She went back to the elder and placed the herbs before him. "This is stinging nettle. I can prepare an infusion with it that will lessen the pain, but not very much. If you give me a day or so, I can prepare a marijuana maceration for you to apply topically on your articulations. Is that ok?" She asked, grining, as she eyed the leaves resting in front of the greyish man, eager to listen to his opinion. "If you want I can prepare the first infusion for you now..."

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Mihewi says"

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread