Listen my child you say to me
[html] <style type="text/css">
.awgift1-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:700px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.awgift1 {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#fff url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... W_Luna.jpg) no-repeat bottom;width:90%;max-width:700px;min-width:490px;border:1px solid #5F3960;color:#000 }
.awgift1 .name {font-family: 'Bilbo', cursive;color:#5F3960;font-size:70px;margin:30px 0 0 7px;padding:0;line-height:20px;}
.awgift1 .lyrics {font-family:georgia;font-style:italic;margin:10px 0 0 20px;line-height:100%;color:#805C82;}
.awgift1 .in {margin:10px 10px 180px 10px; padding:7px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;background:url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... _white.png);}
.awgift1 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.awgift1 b {color:#69577F;font-family:georgia;}
.awgift1-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

302w :: Mihewi is invisible. Sorry for the delay...again ;_;
Luna Sabino
In need of resurrection as my desires and power

grow in thickets tall all round me

Feeling the bones move against each without the stiffness that could've been expected from a more serious case was a relief, but Aranck's wince alarmed the woman a bit, though it all remained hidden beneath a mask of tranquility. She didn't want to hurt him, but still, it was necessary to determine how advanced the illness was. However, as she retired, she could see that, even as he rubbed the articulation, his face didn't display real pain or disconfort. "It is ok, I enjoy doing this after all." She answered from the store, half a smiling, and thinking about the confort that her profession brought to her.

Back to the man's side, she heard his reply, and then, as he asked her for a subject to start with, she moved towards the area where a kitchen used to be, and grabbed one of the two covered bowls filled with water that she kept in case of an emergency and moved it towards the fireplace. "I'd rather start with some AniWayan lessons." She said as she placed some logs and branches in a tee-pee formation and then proceeded to turn it on. It took her a few tries, but in the end a small spark appeared. In a matter of seconds, a small fire was crepting, so the brunette left the water there and returned to the table, careful no to touch the nettles. "Now we will only have to wait." With nothing else to do, she proceeded to listen to Aranck's lessons, looking at him expectantly, almost in a childlish manner, and leaning forward so her gaze ended in a lower level than his. To top it all, she bagan to wag her tail, making herself look more like a child than like the medic that she had been only moments ago.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Mihewi says"

Image by Burtn
[/html]

Messages In This Thread