i can be brown; i can be blue; i can be violet sky
I forgot about those humans on Souls, haha... >_>;
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... rel/t3.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

“Oh really?” He had been all over the place, though never across the ocean, and yet he had never come across any thing that resembled a human aside from their skeletons. As he put the book back on the shelf in front of him, he couldn't help but ponder how it was that they managed to survive. “I'm surprised no one tried to turn them into kibble,” he went on to say, then pondering just what they may have tasted like. Similar to a cow, maybe? Or a deer, even. Or a horse, not that he had particularly cared for that sampling once. Still, he wondered if they were still around somewhere, deeply intrigued that there was that distinct possibility to see them in action.

“Did anyone get to talk to them or something? Could they understand us?” Old folk that they all spoke something different than a human. Humans thought they were stupid animals and nothing more and once upon a time, maybe they were. Maybe they still were, just capable of doing more things (which in reality, how did they make them any different from humans?) but at times they still lived the same way, in little groups, dotting and cropping up all over the face of the earth. Perhaps to its dismay.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread