wastin' bullets
[html]

Word Count :: 277 I looooveee theeemmmm ;___;

Her scent woke him from his supposed nap, and Wayne flicked the brim of his hat up slightly to get a look at her as she entered their room. His doubts could not exist so long as her smile did. She made him happy, and that was the only thought that passed through his mind.

“Hey yourself, beautiful,” the dusty mongrel replied gently, reaching out with a hand to touch some of her downy white fur as she approached. A sigh left him, his voice lacking energy. “I’m fine, just tired of feelin’ cooped up.” In reality, he knew he could go out and ride and work like always, but it didn’t feel like freedom with his injury hindering him still. It had been worth it, to protect the pack, to protect her, but it was taxing for the hardworking cowboy.

Her body barely weighed down the edge of the mattress as she settled down next to his muscular body. Her little hands smoothed up to his shoulders, working the muscles as she knocked his hat clean off his head. The gesture caused him to grin, love making the smile crooked and dizzy, and he trailed the fingers of one hand through her blondish hair. She was gorgeous as ever, not just with her snowy coat and lovely features—but for the strength in her petite body, in her callused hands working over his shoulders, easing the strain from them.

Wayne opened his mouth to say something else, to tell her he loved her, but words had always failed him. Instead, he pulled her a little closer for a tender kiss, content with just being with her.

table by raze; code by kitty; image by gogoloopie

<style>
.Lovurrwane p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; color:#4f3732;}
.Lovurrwane b {color:#e48c43; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4f3732 1px 1px 1px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;}
.Lovurrwane {background-color:#6d3126; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:13px; color:#000000; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/46ziE.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border-radius:20px; border:0px;}
.Lovurrwane .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px;}
.Lovurrwane .bottom {color:#17212d; text-align:right; font-family:Germania One; font-size:14px; text-shadow:#777c68 1px 1px 1px; line-height:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; }
.Lovurrwane .top {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/W66Oz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 0px 0px; }
.Lovurrwane .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Macondo; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:35px;}
.Lovurrwane .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4f3732; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread