wastin' bullets
[html]

Word Count :: +3 <3

The words that began to spill forth from Wayne’s throat had Dixie’s eyes widening slowly, and her body lifting up away from his as well. After a few moments she was sitting up, sitting firmly on his hips, and staring down at him with curious green eyes, head tilted to the side. ”So…oooh, you should have told me sooner, Wayne.” Swiftly, she leaned down and swiped her tongue up the side of his face a few times, happily kissing at him. The young woman had been having the same feelings lately, the need to withdrawal from everyone for a bit, to just get away from all the hectic energy of the pack. Who better to do that with than the man that she loved?

”I agree, we need ta get outta here for a bit, relax and jus’…get to know each other again.” Though no color showed up on her face, Dixie was blushing and she dropped her face to his neck, nuzzling in and hiding her expression. Wayne was the only man she knew that could make her feel shy and nervous like this… Every time she was around him new feelings would blossom, like the butterflies in her tummy or the dizziness when he kissed her like he had before. Perhaps it was the fact that he knew her so well, or that she’d loved him for so very long without ever realizing how deep her love actually was.

Whimpering softly, she squirmed against him and snuggled closer. ”I can’t wait…was thinkin’ maybe some lambs, chicks an’, if possible, goats or cows. We need some good stock for breedin’ and tradin’ later on.” Dixie went quiet for a few moments after speaking and thought about what she’d just said, then promptly got frustrated with her inability to be relaxed with him anymore. All they ever focused on was pack business…it was rather annoying.

table by raze; code by kitty; image by gogoloopie

<style>
.Lovurrdmj p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; color:#968759;}
.Lovurrdmj b {color:#fff; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4f3732 1px 1px 1px;}
.Lovurrdmj {background-color:#fde396; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3jiEU.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 180px 0px; border-radius:20px; border:0px;}
.Lovurrdmj .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px;}
.Lovurrdmj .bottom {color:#17212d; text-align:right; font-family:Germania One; font-size:14px; text-shadow:#777c68 1px 1px 1px; line-height:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; }
.Lovurrdmj .top {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SkfPN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 0px 0px; }
.Lovurrdmj .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Macondo; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:35px;}
.Lovurrdmj .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dotted #968759; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread