You Could Convince Me
[html]
Slow Lexi is slow ;3;

Cerberus couldn’t deny that he loved the way this wolfess talked. It was almost like a riddle, the way her words twisted around one another. But he understood her, so she couldn’t be speaking in riddles. Though, poetry? Maybe.

The tattered coywolf also couldn’t deny that he loved the way the sand felt beneath his paws as they meandered along the shore. It was soft - pillowy almost - and it eased the constant, dull ache of his forearm in a way that the forest floor couldn’t. And it seemed as though this wolf knew the forests of the mountains well – she was from Ichika, their neighboring pack. I had no idea you were so close, he said, lifting his head as his ears perked with interest. I’m from New Dawn. Then he hesitated, wondering if what he was about to say next was justified or even appropriate. But, he said it anyway: Perhaps that means we’ll be seeing quite a lot of each other, eh?

Fresh waves rolled toward their paws, stealing sand from beneath them with each step. Every now and then Cerberus found himself swaying in order to keep his footing sure, and he had to squelch a laugh that rose at the thought of how comical he must look. Then, seemingly out of the blue, the she-wolf called him something that he’d never been called in his entire life…and it made him smile. Woodpecker? he repeated, his lips drawn back to reveal glittering fangs as he flashed his wolfish grin. Well, you may certainly call me that; it’s sweet. But my birth name is Cerberus. Cerberus Antum.

<style type="text/css">
.ceroll b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7945; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#fff 1px 1px 2px;}
.ceroll p:first-line {font-weight:bold; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; }
.ceroll p:first-letter {font-weight:bold; font-size:18px; letter-spacing:0px;}
.ceroll .ooc {text-align:right; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px;}
.ceroll p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ceroll {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#dfcdbb; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A8Dtz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; border-radius:20px; padding: 330px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#676058; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread