the kingdom comes crashing
[html]

This is short and crappy,
but I didn't want to leave you waiting any longer. :c

The rubbery meat of the heart clenched between her jaws, Vesper stared off at the horizon with ears swiveling and swallowed. She ached to go to the borders now, but she knew that starving herself would not be productive in the least, and so she forced herself to chew the organ and root around the goose breast for more meat. Her fingers pulled a stray downy feather from her ear.

A movement in the tall swaying grass made her lift her head, pausing mid-chew to take in the sight of the coyote approaching. Her mouth fell slightly slack as pale blue eyes not-so-modestly roamed over the feminine form and the soft blonde hair spilling over slim shoulders. It took a moment for her to recognize the girl.

“Emma,” Vesper said, rising suddenly. Her appraisal turned quickly into a calculating stare as she took in other details, the scrapes and healing wounds. Her lips curled angrily, and she stepped brazenly toward her, reaching out to grab her wrists and hold them so that she could get a better look at her wounds. “I didn’t know you’d been hurt in the mansion attack,” she breathed helplessly.

Hell, that was the end of it. She wanted to storm out and kill all the wolves herself then and there, never mind that she hated killing and had no idea which wolves were involved. No one messed with her scouts.

Frustrated, unable to do anything, the coywolf growled again.

<style type="text/css">
.puprleves b {font-weight:bold; color:#b16e6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#36383d 0px 1px 2px;}
.puprleves p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.puprleves {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#5e616a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mjB63.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #36383d; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 530px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9ea3b2; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.puprleves .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread