the kingdom comes crashing
[html]

It's all gooood.

Those mismatched eyes flicked away, perhaps with shame, and Vesper wondered if she came across as intimidating or disappointed. She crossed her arms and looked off at a point in the distance. While she wished she could coddle the girl and explain that she shouldn’t have to learn, that it was only because of war that everyone was being forced into action…well, she just didn’t believe that. She’d been brought up more or less on her own, learning how to fight and fend for herself.

But she was a willing teacher, at least. She would never condemn ignorance if a luperci wanted knowledge. She thought about her own lessons with Helotes, and the training with Myrika—if that could really be called training, what they’d done. Her cheeks flushed with warmth as she met the blonde woman’s gaze.

In the next instant, however, she abandoned the memory in favor of smirking in satisfaction at Emmanuelle, who drew herself up and spoke determinedly. The scarred Optio nodded once in agreement, her tail flickering behind her.

“I won’t pummel you into the ground,” she said lightly, “but at least going through the motions might help.” She stared at the wound on the other’s chest and sighed. “So… Tell me what happened, how they did that; I can try to show you how to stop it from happening again.”

<style type="text/css">
.puprleves b {font-weight:bold; color:#b16e6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#36383d 0px 1px 2px;}
.puprleves p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.puprleves {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#5e616a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mjB63.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #36383d; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 530px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9ea3b2; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.puprleves .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread