Ain't no rest for the wicked
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 364 // +3 points
Sorry for the yucky post. My head is fried right now x.x
Setting: In the sugar woods by the old sugar houses.
Time of day: early morning around 5AM.
Form: luperci, hair pulled back in a loose ponytail

The Alaskan wolf had spent the past week traveling up and down between the borders of Anathema and another pack that he’d learned of called Casa di Cavalieri. When his pack questioned why he’d been so to-and-fro lately, he smiled and told them he was out searching for old human writing supplies and books. The tedious task seemed to keep most away, but a few looked at him with suspicion. He couldn’t blame them. For a brief while, a few followed him in his seemingly pointless endeavors. Having discovered he had been true to his word, though, they quickly went back home. Truthfully, he sometimes missed the company.

Alduin found himself straying from the comfort of Anathema more and more, however. He enjoyed the companionship of the pack, but something about it felt all wrong. They were his family now, and he knew that he would do anything for them if they asked; but, they weren’t his family. The thought confused the beast to no end, and it drove him to the brink of madness. He even left Amelia, his tiny weasel companion, at home before he ventured out. It seemed she had little interest in tagging along today, though. The wolf was too depressing for her now and she would not have her fun spoiled by the rain on his parade.

He smiled at the image of Amelia sticking her tongue out at him as he inquired whether she wanted to come. Chuckling lightly, he brought his thoughts to the present and searched around the abandoned sugar houses for anything of use. He found a few things so far: a few pencils, a worn out records book, and a small bottle of sap. Surprisingly, the bottle was still intact. He found himself grinning again as he stashed the object into a bag he’d brought along with him. With the sun still trying to rise, he had plenty of time to rummage through the old human construct. Who knew? Perhaps he would be able to find something to take back to Naniko. He remembered how much she loved human artifacts, and hoped that he would be able to bring something back to his friend.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread