Ain't no rest for the wicked
[html]
OoC: At least your getting more than 300 words. I'M the sorry one '>.> Words – 200+

At the mention of his birth home, Jaden's caution of this stranger grew. He watched the demeanor of the stranger, the way he stood, the way he grinned. He looked for any hint of menace. Someone associating him with Alaska might know of his past. But if his wolf knew him to be a dangerous killer, why would beckon? It could be simple curiosity. Simply connecting the fact that he was tundra wolf with a possible home. The other shared his thick fur and his size. They were of the same blood. Maybe the wolf was looking for a kindred spirit.

But he looked so familiar. Like a shadow in the darkness of a far memory, one that seemed to fade the more he looked for it. But the more the thought the more his gut urged him to regard the other with caution. Jaden turned to completely face the other and let his stance fall wide. He raised his jaw slightly and looked the other directly in the eyes, each a deliberate movement to discourage anything but respect and caution to be traded between them. I was born in Alaska and It was my home for a long while, His eyes narrowed and the Wanderer watched carefully for a reaction from the other. If he knew anything of who Jaden had been, it was bound to show. Too long, actually... That's an odd question, stranger. Have we crossed paths before?

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenland1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#333333; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #500000; }
.jadenland1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenland1 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... e440px.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #500000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#500000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenland1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenland1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread