Ain't no rest for the wicked
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 407 // +3 points
That’s ok~ I have more to write about for Alduin right now than you have for Jaden, so it’s understandable. Once things progress, you’ll be fine n.n

The moment the stranger turned and lifted his jaw, Alduin felt something inside of him snap. The demon had revealed the last piece of evidence he needed to be convinced that the man before him was, indeed, his worst nightmare. The inner struggle soon erupted into full out war. He had to keep his body from shaking, and the tears from the falling to the dew-soaked ground. His heart’s beat quickened and he could feel his lust for the man’s blood rising from the once well-guarded depths of his soul. Everything that was good in him cried for mercy, but the beast within loosed such a violent roar of disagreement that he could barely resist.

For a moment his perfect guise faltered: his ears twitched and his tail stopped swaying with the breeze. The grin on his lips faded as his mouth opened slightly in disbelief. Nothing in the world could have prepared him for this meeting, but he knew that he was more than eager to stay and finish it regardless of the outcome. The split second passed, and Alduin returned his features to their previous positions.

Ah, it did seem like you were of the tundra. It is good to know I was not the only one from such a beautiful place,” he said, doing his best to keep up the smile that tried to fade from his lips. “It is an odd question, I agree, but it was one I had to ask. Curiosity can be such a pushy thing.

He grinned as brightly as he could—perhaps too much. It was in that moment that he felt like his body had betrayed him: his smile was too wide, and his teeth showed too much. But the smile was short-lived, and he hoped the familiar stranger would not have noticed.

But to say we might have crossed paths might be untrue,” he said, not entirely truthful or deceiving. “I lived quite a ways from any others with just my parents and myself. There weren’t many that I met, and the few that I did… Well, they were interesting characters, to say the least.

He was reluctant to give his name, and he knew the beast before him would catch on quickly to this. Though for now, he would do his best to try and act kindly. His better half hoped for a peaceful resolution, but the memories that flooded his mind made it difficult to make that hope a reality.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread