Ain't no rest for the wicked
[html]
WotD Points +1 Caparison Thank you! Great Thread~ WotD Points+1 Tony Words – 300+

The anger that stayed clear through Jaden’s retelling of Alduin’s sore story burnt itself out quicker than he had wanted. It’s absence left the former assassin missing everything that he had lost from his Alaskan home. There was nothing worse than dealing with an enemy in low spirits. The wolf opposite of him was indeed an enemy now, even if he wasn’t all that dangerous at the moment. His pack was another Jaden would have to be weary about. It didn’t matter. The worse part of this meeting was that the wanderer’s mood would now be soured for most of the day.

Alduin’s return to Jaden’s words was listened to intently. All show of real emotion dropped from the darker Alaskan’s features again and he stood dominant and quiet. There was no reason for him to be angry any more. The others words were more acceptable and he didn’t care for the approval of this yearling. Jaden could live with himself for the moment and that is all that mattered. If Alduin chose to hate him, it was only one more idiot to watch out for.

When silence settled around them Jaden knew it was time for him to leave. He had shared all he cared to share. Your right about one thing, fighting you isn’t worth my time. Your death isn’t something I want to deliver. But don’t fool yourself into thinking I wouldn’t end your sad life. The day you come looking for my blood, don’t expect mercy. You will get none. He turned his back then to take his leave but hesitated after a step. I never forgot her, Alduin. And, for what it’s worth, I can see her in you. It was likely the closest thing to an apology the other would get. Without another word, Jaden left the collection of less than tony structures he had chosen to explore and faded into the morning.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenland1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#333333; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #500000; }
.jadenland1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenland1 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... e440px.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #500000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#500000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenland1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenland1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread