M-Queen No Longer
[html]

OOC: Her attitude is the thing that's going to cause her downfall.

The stupid bitch drew her sword on Panda. That was one mistake. The woman's lips drew back in a snarl. Panda's hand tossed the axe up in the air, and it spun it's way up and then back down, and Panda caught it by the handle again and repeated the action. She took a hold of it only after those two tosses and then she listened to the words that the woman in front of her had said. No, you haven't been punished, because you would have already come to me, begging for forgiveness on your knees! snarled the woman as she stared down the woman that stood across her her. She started to move towards the woman. Get on your fucking knees, now. I'm telling you to do so, as your superior in Anathema. Disobey me, and I won't hesitate to take punishments into my own hands. snarled the woman, still wary of coming too close because of the blade that was held in the woman's hands. She still had the axe in her hand, but she did not want to have to use it to disarm the woman. Panda was a peaceful being, and she always went about confrontations as calm as she could be, but always armed and ready. She would use her status in the pack over having to actually take her down unless this was her only choice.

The results were not happening fast enough for the woman, and she snarled again before she let a horrible screech/roar from her mouth that was almost ear splitting, but never as loud as she thought that she could go in an emergency. This was a roar of hatred and anger, and you could see it written on her face as she let the terrible noise from her mouth. She actually screamed words as well to the woman, but probably too jumbled together for her to get unless she thought about it for a moment, or was used to that kind of screaming (as Venom and Lillith were). The words were "GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES RIGHT NOW!! YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE!!!" and it was just about at the top of her lungs, but definitely loud enough for someone to wonder what the fuck was going on, or the person who the scream was at to either be confused, or their ear drums hurting really bad.

She was the closest thing you could get to a banshee in this lifetime..

<style type="text/css">
.pandafreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e8b87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfe2e7; }
.pandafreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b393a; text-align:center;}
.pandafreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pandafreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#dfe2e7; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... Behr01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b393a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.pandafreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #dfe2e7; margin:0 auto;}
.pandafreeb1-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6f878d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
420+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread