M-Queen No Longer
[html]

OOC: This was a shitty post, i had a way better one that i typed up last night but my computer ate it sadly. :[

The woman hadn't thought that her scream would get as loud as it did, enough to scare the birds from their perches, and to even get Serenade to fly like a bat out of hell towards the sound to make sure his master was okay. The albino beast was not too far away, told to keep an eye on the woman by Venom. The white beast had been chasing tail though elsewhere somewhere along the way and didn't realize he was supposed to be doing something until he heard that deathly screech that came from the woman's maw. Serenade was around within a minute of the screech and he landed on a tree nearby, his blue eyes pinned on the monochrome woman. He cocked his head to the woman and then looked to the one that was on the ground.

Panda moved dangerously close to the woman that was howling in pain on the ground. She held a wicked grin on her maw as she looked down at the woman with scorn in those almost black-brown eyes that she had. She blinked, the black eyelids giving her skull the look of having two huge holes in her head with only blackness being able to see into the holes, but she of course, opened her eyes and returned her gaze to the woman on the ground. Ya' know, Lillith is learning to get that scream down. Suggest ya' don't fuck with her again if your pussy ass can't handle that.. spoke the woman, her hackles still raised on her back and her tail still held high, even for the length that it was. It also puffed out and she stood tall over the blonde woman. Panda kicked the blade that was now on the ground, out of the woman's reach and she snorted. That's pathetic. No wonder you are a Sut. Nothing but the shit on the bottom of Korosk's horseshoe. spoke the woman and growled lightly as her narrowed eyes sat on the woman.

I want full submission. Show me your belly, or I think I'll fucking scream again. This time...higher. ordered the woman. The harder you make this, the more punishment I'm going to give. warned the woman. She was in no mood to play games, and she was letting this bitch know that right off the bat.

<style type="text/css">
.pandafreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e8b87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfe2e7; }
.pandafreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b393a; text-align:center;}
.pandafreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pandafreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#dfe2e7; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... Behr01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b393a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.pandafreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #dfe2e7; margin:0 auto;}
.pandafreeb1-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6f878d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
401+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread