M-Queen No Longer
[html]

Word Count → 907 :: Sooo, Panda's a bitch and is just gonna leave Amy laying there. I enjoyed this thread, thanks for agreeing to do it :] Hope that Amy learned a lesson or two. This will be my last post in this thread

I'm the baddest motherfucker in the building
so remember when it's time for me to get my revenge.

No response. There was a look of fear in the eyes of the dog, Panda got up from the woman's torso and she reached down with one hand, and grabbed the tip of the woman's tail and pulled it up and in between her legs. She held a snarl on her maw just in case this woman tried to stop her from directing her to do what she wanted her to do. Panda's tail still wagged though, for the woman knew what was happening. The shock of the scream against the ears made the woman have temporary deafness. the grin was stuck on the Furcas' maw though. It would be pointless to scream any more at the woman. Then the dog started to yelp and bark. Panda's ears immediately cast out the noise, because the woman had been doing it at the top of her lungs, whether she noticed or not.

Panda's hackles still stood on edge and she dragged the back of her hand across the woman's face. SHUT THE FUCK UP! she yelled at the woman. She knew it wouldn't help but maybe a punch in the face would. She then grabbed the woman's maw shut and held her head still. Read my fucking lips. Panda spoke to the girl, and she moved her lips slowly so that the amber-eyed girl would be able to read them since she could not hear.

It wasn't much later when Venom ran up and skidded to a halt before Panda and the woman she pinned against the ground. Panda's eyes looked to Venom and she put a grin on her maw again. This is the one who tried to hurt Lillith. she explained to Venom, who already guessed that fact. Her ears are bleeding. Did your screams do that? asked the Dasa, looking at her and cocking his head for a moment before his eyes went back to the woman that was laying under the 230 pound pure wolf that was sitting on top of the blonde dog. He had heard her screaming, but he did not think she was using them like a weapon, and now that he had realized that she had been using it as a weapon, Venom was not only impressed but also figured that it might not have been a good thing to find this out. For people on the opposite side of them that was. Venom was the original one to know how to scream that high without damaging his vocal chords, and he guessed that somewhere along the way, Panda must have picked up the skill. It was not like it was too hard to do. He did notice that he could not make such a noise in his other forms though, only in his Optime form. Yeah. I'm surprised myself. Think the elevation of Anathema intensified our screams? Panda asked, wondering if that was the reason that they were able to scream so well here. They both knew how hard it was to do it back then, and it'd been some time since they really realized how powerful their screams had become.

It might have. I wouldn't really know. We have been practicing a lot in the mountain, so it's plausible. the man spoke to her. Panda sighed lightly and kept her hand around the woman's muzzle. She put her finger to her mouth and made a "shhh" noise at the woman, even though the girl still probably could not hear. She figured once the Sut would shut up that she would let her go, probably on her way to doing whatever she was doing, or at least help her with her ears. Panda was still leaning on letting the woman just deal with it herself. The Furcas would probably help the Sut though, because it was her job. Venom looked at Panda with a curious look on his face, with his head cocked and everything. What are you going to do, Panda? Can't kill her.. the male told her and Panda gave the male a glare. I'm not fucking stupid, Venom. I'm probably going to have to help her with her stupid fucking ears. growled the woman, and she rolled her eyes and looked at Venom.

It would look good on you as an individual, but it's really your choice. You know which I would have picked already though. spoke the male, and it was the truth, she already knew that Venom would have already ended the woman's miserable existence. Panda was not like the Dasa though, and she had some mercy, so she finally got up from sitting on the woman and she let go of the woman's maw. Venom came closer to the woman and Panda rushed to his side and wrapped her arms around him. She took his hand and then started to walk away from the woman. She made her intentions clear, and the next time that the Sut tried to do anything to the Behr clan, things were not going to end well. Hopefully the woman took the screeching as a mere warning for what else was to come if she continued to mess with them.

With one glance back of the Furcas' eyes, and a middle finger in the direction of the female, Panda and Venom departed back to their den.

I will find your fucking bitch
And fuck her right in front of you.

<style>
.pandastaff-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.pandastaff-laine img{width:300px; float:right}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.pandastaff-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#704514;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread