the speed of light [DND]
[html]

(616)

ems is by nat.

The blonde female barely had to wait a moment before the other commented in her injuries, still fresh. Her ears perked to their full height as that damnable dog was mention, and her eyes widened with surprise. Waiting a few moments, she snorted in disgust as the other finished her story. " What? " She said angrily, her words venom. " That fucking dog again! I knew I had a bad feeling about her. " She practically spat the words at her companions feet, rage settling on her face. Glancing at the other to gauge her reaction, she continued. " I traded with that dog, not once but two times. The first she taught me about poisons and herbs, then a little archery.. I was forced into it though, she tried to steal my kill. She actually came to the borders a week or so ago, to deliver my kittens. " She said, her voice still rich with anger.

Gesturing to the pack laying on the ground, she turned back to face the other female, her hands on her hips with her lips pulled back into a grim expression. The two kittens, as if on cue they stumbled out of the pack and started sniffing around, mewing loudly and twirling themselves around her ankles. Lifting her seemingly delicate fingers to her face, she stroked her chin in a thoughtful motion while sizing the other female up judging her, and then her thoughts drifted to Vesper and her friend.. A plan started to formulate in her mind and an evil smile settled onto her muzzle, her mist-matched eyes glittering in the sunlight. " You know what we could do.. If you are up to it of course.. " She began, then quickly picked up her inky cloak shoved her kits back into their special pack, gesturing to the rust-colored female behind her to follow.

Her pace quickened, and soon they were walking through the waste grasses. " I see that you are into archery, do you think you might be able to teach me more? I think if we teamed up, and maybe Vesper as well, depending on her feelings toward Amy.. I think we might just be able to take her on. " The yearling looked over her shoulder at the other, smiling wickedly. " I will be the first to admit, I don't know much about fighting. Vesper does however, and I think if we practice and train, we can fuck this bitch up. " Her stride was powerful and her whole body language spoke of alertness. Her soul warmed again, the first time since the attack happened. The little sun child had changed, she had purpose again. The woman would spread happiness and warm feelings no longer, no, she would spread something else.. Something more dangerous.

Her eyes darted to the skies for a few moments as a flock of birds flew overhead, trailing them was a hawk. " You know Athanema uses crows to sense trespassers. I wonder if we could do something like that... " She said quietly, mulling the thought over in her mind.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread