the speed of light [DND]
[html]

(392)

ems is by nat.

The blonde woman was delighted as her ginger-haired companion seemed to accept and agree with her ideas thus far. If they could work everything out it might turn out to be a great partnership between the two, it may even evolve into a friendship. Her eyes widened at the thought of attacking birds, and the little niave sun child took over. " That would be awesome! " She blurted out excitedly before sliding back into her stoic mask, a grim expression settling on her face. The other asked about her attack and a visible shiver rocked her body as she recalled with closed eyes every slice her body endured, the beating she took. Now, she was sure it had been to test their borders, but they could not resist upon finding an unarmed, weak coyote. Weak. She hated that word.

" I want revenge, of course. It was not Amy who attacked me. " She started, her tone cold and clipped as she looked ahead blankly. The yearling meant no ill will to her companion, she just had to distance herself while describing it or else she would get emotional. " It was just outside the mansion, a little farther off, in the trees. " The still-injured woman continued. " I was walking around, I can't remember why - but then I got a really bad feeling in my gut. It was too quiet and due to the wind I was upwind of everything, I didn't smell them or hear them until it was too late. I ventured into the tree-line and then I heard them, and ducked down in a bush to try and keep my cover. " Here she paused, remembering vividly the terror that ran through and rang from every nerve she had at the time, her back pressed against the tree, hoping they wouldn't catch sight of her.

" They must of smelled me, one of the males was carrying a spiked club, the other was dual wielding swords. I was lucky the one with the club didn't catch a hold of me as much as the other did, he would have dealt much more damage to me. " Pointing to the set of deep scratches on her sides, she outline where the spiked club hit. " That was the only place he hit. The other, however.. " Trailing off, she pointed to the deep cut on her thigh, that leg she walked still with a limp a little, then motioned to her face, her X shaped chest cuts and then turned around, gesturing to the deep cut lining her spine. " He was more deadly. I turned angry that they were on my land, I should have ran and gotten help, but I didn't. I attacked. I have no fighting experience, but I did it anyways. "

Snorting in disgust and looking at the ground, she continued again." I clawed, bit and punched them the best I could, but I was really outmatched. I can't really remember how long it went, I took a lot of punches to the head unfortunately. After a little bit they drove me out of the woods and left me there, just beside the Mansion, Myrika stumbled upon me mere minutes later and had Ithiel come tend to my wounds. " Here she stopped, finished with what she cared to divulge about the attack. If she went any further the emotions bubbling within her gut would surely come out, and crying in front of another was more then she could stand.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread