the speed of light [DND]
[html]

(579)

ems is by nat.

ooc; sorry for the wait. Sad i'll be supa fast nao lol.

As she finished her story, her mis-matched eyes, one forest green and the other a pale blue-grey watched the rust-colored woman in front of her, gauging her reaction. A small smile crossed her muzzle as she took comfort in the older womans words, her heart warming slightly as Alma placed her paw on Emmanuelles shoulder. A little bit of the sunshine girl began to peek through as they stood in silence for a few moments before Alma spoke again, this time speaking her revenge tactics and Emma nodded vigorously, pleased with the idea that she would someday strike her enemies down somehow, weather it be from the lesson of archery she learned from her companion or other tactics, it would happen, and swiftly.

Shaking her head slightly, the yearling cleared her mind of the unpleasant thoughts and focused on something more productive, what they had been speaking about before the subject of the attack had been raised. " So, what should we do first? Would you like to teach me some archery or should we try to catch some birds? " She asked, walking forward through the grasses and glancing backward at the rust-furred woman behind her. Raising her fingers to her muzzle, she stroked her chin thoughtful as she walked, her gaze flicking to the birds over head and her large ears swiveling around to drink up the sounds of the day, suddenly very aware of all the chirping the spring birds were doing. She found it unusual that until she had thought about it she had really been aware of how much the grasses and trees teemed with life - this she supposed was a mini-lesson is scouting as well.

" I think we should probably observe the birds before we catch them, I recall seeing robins down in Vancouver eating worms in the spring morning, so I suppose we will have to watch them to determine their eating habits. " Pausing, she stopped and placed her hands on her hips, a slight frown gracing her attractive features. " Shit, I didn't even think about it back at the caves, but we will probably have to build an enclosure, I keep chickens and rabbits just outside the mansion, and I bet if we scrounge around we could probably fish some chicken wire from around the mansion and build a little bird house or something. " The yearling was glad she thought of this, it might have severely impacted their little bird catching mission.

" Plus, I bet we could catch some songbirds from around that area too, I know the dampwoods are right behind the mansion. I like your idea of attack birds, but we both don't know much about them really so we better start off small then work our way up. " She continued, knowing one of them would probably kill one of their little avian charged if they weren't careful. " Hey! " She practically yelled out with an elated voice. " I know someone who keeps a bird, Omni! " Turning around she faced Alma, joy painted all over face. " She lives on the same floor as me in the Mansion, we could probably ask her about training birds and feeding them and whatnot when we go to gather materials for the enclosure! " Now excited, she looked at Alma for her reaction, thinking it would probably be better to learn some Archery first then go onto the birds, it seemed their avian project wasn't going to be as small or simple as she originally though.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread