the speed of light [DND]
ooc; promise promise promise to do a better one, i couldn't let this sit any longer.

The blonde beauty shook her head at her fierdy-haired companion in answer to her question. " No, unfortutnatly not.. I traded with Amy to get my lynx kittens, rabbits and chickens. " She said somewhat regretfully. The woman hadn't really done anything per se to Ems, but she knew that Amy had done lots of other things to lots of other people.. This, in her eyes made her a horrible person. Snorting lightly at her thoughts, she followed Alma's footsteps to the barn and looked inside curiously. There were horses kept inside, some softly neighing at the two luperci as the entered the structure. Ems wasn't all that put off by human structures, but she would have prefferd it be made out of concrete and steel rather then old wood and nails.

She noticed Alma's hesitation and a worried look crossed her maw, was there something to be wary of? Following her lead, the youth slowly put one foot on the stair and tested it before lightly walking up the steps, deeming it safe. Once they got onto the second floor Emma gasped quietly, there was so much stuff! She had never been inside the storage room, and there were all sorts of things. The girl in Emma cried out to be able to handle all of it and look through each item, and she noticed with itching anticipation the bows and the clear mason jars of what looked to be herbs.

Messages In This Thread