I just came to say 'Hello.' P. Insomnia
[html]

Tadaaaaaaaaa. Sorry this sucks x.x

In her dreams she ran for her life. A crash to the left signaled that whatever was chasing her was gaining on the distance between them. Her body shuddered, drenched with sweat, huffing as each of her four legs strained against the weight and the pressure of her body as the steady rhythm of thud-thunk-thud-thunk echoed hollowly within the confine of her minds. A screech came from a bird above her head, followed by the hungry call of the wolf ahead. In her dream she froze, becoming a statue of herself, frozen in fear as this fear echoed out beyond into the vast distance of the mountains in which she ran in. Her mind raced, heart matching its pace as she felt a pull and watched her soul shadow, a little white Arctic Fox by the name of Koda, materialized within her dream. ”Sleep.” He commanded with a gentle tone. He moved to her, pressed his nose against hers, and she blissfully faded back into the darkness.

Outside of her dream, she thrashed wildly within her sleep. Her eyes rolled – the telltale sign that the wolf was indeed dreaming. She was alone in this moment of time. Somewhere, but not far, she heard a sound outside of the den she was sleeping in. She got up slowly and streched , shaking her head from side to side. Insomnia slowly walked out , and sniffed the air. She couldn't smell anything so she just decided to go patrol the borders.

Insomnia had just reached the southern boarders when she saw the canine laying on the ground. She smiled and trotted up to him, a smile on her face. "Welcome to New Dawn. I am Insomnia, and may I ask what your name is sir?"

<style type="text/css">
.inso1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c89c6a; text-shadow:#6c5d4d 1px 1px 2px;}
.inso1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.inso1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#060703; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Z0UGd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #040302; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ab9679; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.inso1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.inso1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.inso1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread