I just came to say 'Hello.' P. Insomnia
[html]

ooc text. Here we goooo! (:

The female strolled toward him, giving a smile. He returned this by lifting his head to smile back. It wasn't every day he found himself a friend to meet. New Dawn, it was the name of the pack she was in. Her body was scented with several different dogs all mushed together to make one wolf pack up in the nothern area of 'Souls. He gave a small smile and settled back into a sitting position. Even in his lupus form he was huge, more than likely towering over her wolf form. He couldn't tell if she were a luperci but he had always preferred this form anyways. It was what his mother would have chosen.

"My name is Toby. I'm a loner visiting due to a mislocation. We're far up north in this territory, correct?" He tilted his head as he waited for her reply. Her confirmation was all he needed. As she replied, he rose up to stand on all fours and shuffled his weight to get a look of the land. "It's a fine place for a pack, I suppose. I haven't exactly been welcomed in packs before. I have trust issues, you see." Who knew why he was opening up to the woman but the truth was he wasn't showing all the details. The trust issues he discussed, in attempt to make a conversation, had nothing to do with others but everything to do with him.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread