Little dirty girl
[html]

--

The sound of metal singing had one of those harks twitch, but by now with all of the brute's threats, the bluff fell upon deaf hark, especially with the gentle thump of it landing back into place within the scabbard. A slight, unamused huff escaped her muzzle, those mossy eyes looking to the direction of the ashen brute.

If you're quite finished with your 'scare tactics', and willing to talk, I'm more than ready for it, she offered, trying to curb her irritation. The dame was trying to reclaim that bit of calmness, that bit of compassion that was usually carried with her. This behavior, this irritation, it wasn't common, and she reconsidered if it was just misplaced frustration towards Salsola.

Here, I'll start, you bluffing maniac. My name is Wander Huxley, she started after a smooth exhale, trying to calm those raw, frayed nerves. Now... What's your name?

The dame's attempts at conversation were faintly strained, trying to keep a new found temper in check. She wasn't about to let this childish individual get the better of her, and was being sure to set her foot down with his behavior, trying to appeal to a calmer, perhaps more matured side of this stranger.

In fact, why don't you sit down and tell me about yourself and your... 'Friends', hmm?

<style type="text/css">
.wand2ct b {font-weight:bold; color:#97c6c9; text-shadow:#13292a 1px 1px 2px;}
.wand2ct p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wand2ct {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#496b76; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ICduj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #436772; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#88abb6; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.wand2ct .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:right;}
.wand2ct p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wand2ct p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread