Little dirty girl
[html]

--

That I don't! came her response to his prompting joke of not knowing how to entertain. Her head tipped in slight as those jade sights watched the direction his sound was coming from. Strange is a matter of opinion, really. Such as, you strike me as downright odd, what with all these bluffs and scare-tactics.

The dame's retorts weren't out of aggression or retaliation, but were rather gentle and questioning, hark perked forth. Her 'good' eye could only make out the smudged line of his grin, causing her to tip her head further in a puzzled manner. She was listening intently, absorbing information like a sponge. Perhaps this fellow wasn't as horrifying or bad as he seemed to let on. Perhaps he was actually just misunderstood, or damaged in some way. After all, he didn't seem too bad. Slightly immature, but not too bad. Silver-dipped hark gave a faint twitch with the mention of his avian companions.

Crows? I like crows, they're quite smart! I... I don't have any crow friends, but I do have a little hooded pitohui companion, but I've gotta bandage my hands or wear my cloak if I wanna hold him or even come in contact with him. He does something to skin, it's a little irritating, but-- she said, catching herself rambling, as she attempted to find common ground to relate to this strange fellow. His name is Gamble.

Wander had mumbled the last bit, almost feeling downright embarrassed for her outburst of random information about her bird friend. Her jaw tightened slightly as she swallowed, feeling foolish. Attention was called back once he mentioned his name.

Alaki, hmm? That's.... That's a nice name, actually. It's... Kind of nice, I suppose, to meet you...?

<style type="text/css">
.wandertable b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ba574; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.wandertable p {padding:5px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wandertable {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#406162; background-image:url(http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9813/wandertable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #847b73; padding:333px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8dc1d4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:30px;}
.wandertable .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wandertable p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wandertable p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread