Little dirty girl
[html]

CRAPPYRESPONSE ;u;

Perhaps you're right, Alaki, and I should just continue calling you an ass! the dame replied, though the joking tone was evident in her words, a smile curving upon that slender maw. And I'm sorry to break your heart, my dearest bestie, that I don't believe I'll be skipping around with you much at all, much less after the sunset.

Her response was clearly meant to be another joke, a sort of jab at the other's demeanor in a way. She sat back against the tree, raising one of her brows lightly.

Now, Alaki. I don't mean to pry but, she paused a little, clearly inquisitive. Precisely why were you snoring like a bear while up in a tree? Isn't it uncomfortable sleeping on tree branches? I assume it would be.

Her hands folded into her lap, the light smile still curving her lips. Her own bangs were long, though didn't bother her, due to a lack of proper eyesight, and the ringlets of tresses were well-groomed for the fact that the hair cascaded down the woman's back. Wander did, in fact, keep herself well groomed, simply because of her aversion to grime and grit.

<style type="text/css">
.wandertable b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ba574; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.wandertable p {padding:5px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wandertable {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#406162; background-image:url(http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9813/wandertable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #847b73; padding:333px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8dc1d4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:30px;}
.wandertable .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wandertable p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wandertable p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread