that was love and it's an ache i still remember.
ooc; forgive me in advance. new character, so i gotta flesh her out some. her posts might go all over the place.

[html]

The three of them stood still, the easy spring breeze rustling cloaks and fur through the trio. The leader was prominent and obvious, a willowy figure wearing an inky fur-lined cloak with a frightening accessory, a large wolf skull that you could just barely make out icy blue eyes that were cold and hardened. Her companions were not better, the hulking white wolf at her side was bare except for his own skull and the war horse under her, pawing the ground with his hooves as his own modified moose skull with antlers protruding clanked together in the wind. The inky stallion was impatient, he was hungry and he tired of the steady travel the trio had sustained for many days before stopping here, finally for some rest.

It was early spring, though the green was starting to poke through the fields of brown. The snowy monster looked at his master with a questioning gaze, and she nodded without a word and gestured to her steed. The wolf moved and in one fluid motion stripped the beast of his moose skull, setting it gently on the ground near the companions. The horse snorted and blinked, raising his nose to the air and nickering softly. His face was bleached and chalked, just like his riders and within moments of being free his nose was buried in the grasses, feasting while they took a short rest. The while male stepped to the horses side and helped his master down, Alessandra landing on the ground gently. He took the cloak she donned from her shoulders and hung it over his arm, waiting for her next move.

" Maximilian, we need to find food for ourselves and set up camp for the coming evening. We will venture closer to Salsola in the early morning and try to find a pack member. " She spoke, her words barely audible as she gazed over the flower lands. Nodding, he took his cue and unloaded their packs from the war horse and set them neatly on the ground, retreiving a bow and arrow from the many items he and the horse carried and set off into the fields, intent on bringing back on of the clucking birds for dinner. While he left, the sultry woman approached her horse and laid a hand on his powerful shoulder, smoothing out his short fur fondly. " Oh Valhalla. You've served me well over the time we have been together. Soon we will have stables for you to rest in. " She cooed to him lovingly, gazing at him through the eyes of her skull.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread