that was love and it's an ache i still remember.
[html]

Word Count :: Tada

They were a match made by the gods. His loving she wolf and he. Their children would be splendid it would take time but soon enough he would be a father and she a mother. He was working more in Salsola and less in the outer lands. The medical man was out on his way back to Salsola. He had been to Halifax and had rummaged through the library and other building searching for books and what ever else he could get his hands on.

But Now that it wasn't as cold the Egyptian male had chosen to venture with out his fur coat. He adorned his typical Egyptian garb and Isis now adorned a partial Egyptian attire. He smiled as he leaned forward slightly Lets go He called out as he could feel the Arabian beauty huff as she moved faster. She was bred for perfection, her limbs were sleek and chiseled her head was well sculpted and a look from her you knew all.

Imhotep smiled as he nodded. Isis shush slow it down he said as large pierced ears perked up. He wasn't entirely sure who was in the area but it made him on edge because there were new scents that were heavy.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread