that was love and it's an ache i still remember.
[html]

Word Count :: Tada

Imhotep huffed as he brought his mare to a slow halt. She was uneasy the scents of wolves was all over the place. She shifted in place and turned her head to look at Imhotep. he falshed her a smile and purred trying to sooth her. The on coming horse and rider through her into a fit.

Imhotep took hold to the reigns and held on as she threw herself up letting out a mighty cry. الهدوء الهدوء إيزيس سهل سهل He said as she settled herself on the floor. the gold adorned man looked at the woman before him. She was strange and it was odd to him she wore a skull of another. Imhotep watched her with golden eyes as he gave the horse another Arabic command. إيزيس احتياطية He spoke as the mare shifted herself back a bit.

Imhotep the looked at her again. What you need His tone was cold. He had no ill will towards her but he was a Salsolian. He was not to allow others know where he came from Salsola was a private land. That was why he spent nights out side the border before going on trips. He didn't want to smell of the land.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread