that was love and it's an ache i still remember.
[html]

Alessandra Von Sin,
Still my heart slowly beats. Sometimes life gets complicated, Still the world around me sleeps.

The dark woman was surprised by his cold tone, and within the dark recesses of her skull her lips pulled back into a not so pleased smile. " I come looking for acceptance to Salsola, though I have enough knowledge of the clan to know I need to find a clan member before I venture toward the packlands. " She said, her tone clipped and brisk. Silently she evaluated the male in front of her, thinking him very strange. What land had he come from? Surely not from Canada. She was new to this land, but from what she had seen Canadians didn't look as he did. " Maks! Kommer her! " She called out in norweigan, turning her head to the direction from which she had come.

Within a few moments the hulking white male jogged up, his snowy hands stained with the blood of the poultry. He carried his sword loosely at his sad, and gave a questioning look to his mistress. " Yes, Mistress? " He asked, his gaze flitting between the two on horseback. " Is the food done? " She asked, her gaze never wavering from the man on horseback. " Yes. " He answered, simply. Smiling at the man before her, she gestured with her hand. " Would you like to join us for some food? It's seasoned. " She offered, thinking if she didn't show kindess she wouldn't get anywhere.

word count - 000. ooc - out of character text here.

template by revo, image by ems. <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread