that was love and it's an ache i still remember.
[html]

Word Count :: Tada

Secrets thats what was the rule of the thorn kingdom. He was cold only because he had to protect his home. He would never betray Eris, Odessa or anyone else behind the thorn lands. Imhotep watched as the woman seemed to be on edge watching him. He flashed her a smile as he heard her speak. Ignoring her statement he watched there was nothing he wanted to do but get back there to rest.

Isis should we go? He asked as the mare gave a whinny. She was the one who would call his shots for him in a sense. He trusted her and she trusted him it was the way their friendship worked.

We will join you His tone fluctuated as he battled with his Arabic accent. Urging the Mare forward he fell in line behind the woman. He was not out to give Salsola's secrets to her. Being a slave once had taught him many things. Like who to trust and how to study a person and gauge who they are. He would not just tell her anything before watching her closely.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread