and i don't even need your love;
[html]
bad post is bad, sowwy / +yo numbah!

Scratches littered his body, deep wounds and brush marks all the same. They'd never scar truly at least, even the thick blade wound to his waist. It was bandaged roughly, something Ana did while tending to him. In truth she seemed to have done a great job, washing the wound out with rock salt and warm water. She'd begged him to stay in, but he hadn't stating he had better things to do that mope around in the mansion. Sepirah was busy, tending to her own wounds and so her decided not to visit her and put her out any more. He'd walked to the stables to retrieve Allez, the pale stallion shifting uncomfortably in his stall. It seemed he knew about the recent goings on and it had hit him hard. 'Hush...' the Spaniard hissed, as the stallion neigh in protest, dragging him out of his stall by his thick mane. 'I have places to be....'

He rode up the beach, giving the stallion a good workout. Finally the pale creature seemed to calm down, riding with strong hoof beats across the cold sand of Inferni. He slowed down however on seeing another being, fearing it was another raider. Angel however, dismounted, knowing it wasn't, only that Emmanuelle girl. 'Buenos dias, senyoreta' he said approaching with an easy pace. His black cowl hood fluttered in the wind, the strands of black fringe sticking out beyond the pointed rim.

<style type="text/css">
.angryangelfir b {font-weight:bold; color:#a7a7a7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.angryangelfir p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.angryangelfir {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1b4703.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293531; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread