and i don't even need your love;
[html]

(616)

ems is by nat.

ooc; sorry for the wait.

The coywolf woman wasn't alone for long, soon the yearling sensed another approaching in the distance. She saw him long before he arrived, and she turned in his direction, watching the impressive stallion carrying his dark rider approach her. They slowed to a stop and she watched silently as he dismounted, nodding in greeting to his foreign greeting. She had been all over Canada but unfortunately had not picked up any other languages other then high-speech english. Her mis-matched eyes traveled up and down his form, a sly smile unusual for the girl settling on her muzzle. Dipping her head, she greeted him as well. " Good Morning, I don't believe I have had the pleasure of meeting you. "

" My name is Emmanuelle Brenna... How is your ride going? " She asked, gesturing to his pale steed, her gaze glittering and curious. Horses were still strange to her, the only ones she had seen were the raiding wolves horses and Myrikas, if she had recalled correctly. The sword hung lazily from her side, her fingers loose on the handle of it. In a friendly gesture she sheathed her new weapon, the weight of the steel still feeling strange in her hand, a small shiver racing down her spine as she recalled the time she had taken to clean the blood off of the cold metal, almost slicing her fingers in the process. Her bow was a less dangerous object, used correctly one might even say it was deadlier then the sword, but the feel of it wasn't as harsh, she used it for hunting mostly and practice, where as the sword was meant for killing.

The dark male in front of her seemed intimidating, and she stood quietly as she memorized her features, taking a long while too look at his appearance and she smiled softly to herself. He was a good looking male. Suddenly she felt self-conscious about her various wounds and crossed her arms over her chest, gazing at the ground.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread