and i don't even need your love;
[html]

(000)

Chocolate-hued ears flicked in his direction, her gaze remaining on the ocean as she listened to what he had to say. A deep frown had settled on her maw, imagining just what the other had seen in his life. Had it been hard for him? To see these massacres? Emma was more fortunate then that, she had run and hidden herself away from all the conflict of the world until she arrived here, but traveling across so many provinces was a feat in itself. She knew what to look for to avoid battles, and no scar had marred her hide until the first attack. Her tail twitched behind her, feeling her scars tingle as the idle chatter continued about the impending attacks. A quick sigh exited her maw, and she turned back to face the dark male as he introduced her to his horse.

" That sounds horrible. Maybe it makes me a coward, but I am glad I haven't been a part of such strife in my life thus far. I like to believe we all have good in us, weather it's blatantly obvious or buried deep down, I like to think that it's there. These sorts of things make me doubt the world, but I suppose I am niave in that way. " A smirk pulled at her lips, toying her age in her mind. The hybrid was young, but she still felt aged somehow. Not everybody was like her, they didn't bask in the rays of the light as she did. Emmanuelle was a sun-child through and though, and she would always be that way. Still innocent and carefree, but more aware of how things really were in Souls and other parts of the world. A smile replaced the smirk, softening her features as she hesitated, then reached forward to gentle caress the horses face. He was a beautiful animal, but one she was unfamiliar with.

" I'm afraid I don't know much about your friend there.. " A low laugh escaped her lips as her fingers lightly brushed the equines face before withdrawing them. " This is the first time I have ever touched one. " She admitted, heat seeping up into her fur-covered cheeks. How childish did she sound in front of the more aged, mature male. Her tail began to sway lightly behind her, this wasn't so bad. Though it had been brief so far, she was enjoying his company. In response to his last statement, she simply grinned cheekily and winked at him, a mischievous glint in her bi-colored eyes.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread