and i don't even need your love;
[html]

(000)

The serious words that the Spaniard man gave as an answer troubled Emma, it seemed not everybody was like her. Some just spread and wallowed in hate and misgiving, when really who were they to judge coyotes as a species? They were no better then what they made her kin out to be. In an annoyed manner her tail flicked out behind her, and in response to the somber mood that had settled between them she crossed her arms and looked at her feet, unsure of what to say. Christians? Wasn't that what their Aquila was? It must have burned him when she handed him the necklaces she had salvaged from the wolf she killed, it had been a cross hadn't it?

" I suppose you are correct. I don't believe in anything as of yet, except for myself I guess... I haven't met anybody that I have been able to rely on. I've made a few friends, but nobody I can really bond or connect with. " She replied, trying to keep the tone light but feeling a more wistful tone stain her words. It was true. The youth had met her packmates here and there, but nobody had really taken an interest in her enough to meet her again to establish more of a relationship. The woman had felt lonely and trouble of late, and the shadow colored males company was noted and appreciate, it felt good to have an actual conversation with someone... It felt like forever since her last one.

Thoughtfully, she appraised him. Her ears focused on him as he spoke again, and a small smile graced her muzzle. " I haven't had the best experiences with horses, I won't lie. The first time I ever saw the animals I was being chased by two of them, luperci controlling them of course. I must have trespassed unknowingly on their lands or something... I was much younger then I am now, it was during my journey to 'Souls. " She paused, allowing him to digest her words. " This one however, isn't scary. It isn't trying to chase or hurt me, and I can sense that it is peaceful. " Came her words, spoken softly as her gaze re-focused on the dark animal standing patiently beside Angel. The youth remembered telling Myrika about the experience and how horrified the other coyote was, but now she simply shrugged it off. No big deal.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread