and i don't even need your love;
[html]
short ;-;

'Horses' The dark coated Spaniard mused as he patted the creatures shoulder, 'Are harmless. The most docile creatures ever if you treat them right. But then again sometimes you find yourselves with a riding injury through no fault or their nor yours'. He was of course, talking about falling off. 'I have fallen off many times before. And as you can see from my height and his that that height is a way to fall'. The dark coated Spanish hybrid chuckled. 'But they mean no harm'. True it was a pain in the ass to keep them, feed them and most of all to train them. But then bond was something as unmistakeable as love. And while Angel saw them as primarily a working class animal, he wouldn't deny that he loved them as much as his own kin.

'Allez is a docile boy. He has more fire than Maduixa, Ana's horse. But he's a beauty indeed' Angel mused, brushing the stallion's mane absently. 'Tell me, have you ever rode?' The horse was strong enough to carry two riders if necessary and calm enough that he'd tolerate it too. That was of course if Emmanuelle was lacking the courage to ride him alone.

<style type="text/css">
.angryangelfir b {font-weight:bold; color:#a7a7a7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.angryangelfir p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.angryangelfir {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1b4703.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293531; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread