and i don't even need your love;
[html]

short :| close soon?

Word Count → 000

'Ana' he began, turning to tug clumps of dirt away from the stallions creamy mane, 'Is my sister'. His answered was swift and to the point, she'd asked a precise question and he followed it with a precise answer. Not about to get into a detailed conversation about his sister just now. The horse shifted impatiently, wanting to move on urgently, or at least be let go so he could wander on up the beach. Angel patted his thick neck, without gentleness as the horse did not need it. 'He is a gentle horse though, smart too. He will stop if he feels there is a chance you'll fall off'. The Catalan male laughed and shook his head, 'I am not sure if it is for his own gain or not at them moment, however'.

'You should ride with me some time. Maduixa is a fine horse, docile too' he offered, brushing strands of fringe out of the pale steed's face, fidgety as he was. 'Yes, I ride a lot. Now so more that ever...' he noted darkly, his eyes glazing over for a moment. Angel, of course, spoke of the recent troubles.

<style>
.agenldasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenldasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenldasut b {color:#cdb705; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenldasut {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ank1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenldasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 330px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenldasut .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread