You scared me meanie!
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Liam was not here to cause any issues but upon seeing a little member walking he was starting to think maybe he should not have. The little girl seemed to be scared out of her mind over him being her. Ears fell back on to his dark head. He hadn't done anything wrong and she was already running in fear from him. Before he could say anything the girl was off and running.

The little girl seemed to stumble over her own four paws and ended up in a hole. Liam stayed put he didn't want to cross the border and get in trouble. He figured the girl would get up and run away. Standing tall he waited i colored eyes watching her. It didn't take long for the medic to relize that the girl was stuck.

Right from wrong was something he was always taught. It was wrong to cross borders without permission. The Catori male huffed he had to cross they could't be angry with him for crossing the border to help a puppy. He was not harming anyone he was trying to be helpful. Crossing the border he moved closer and closer to the girl. My name is Liam Catori i'm a training medic. I can help. He said as he knelt down holding his hands up. I wont hurt you I promise.

<style type="text/css">
.liaml b {font-weight:bold; color:#d8a5a0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1a0907; }
.liaml p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.liaml {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#413131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HJvwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c8abab; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.liaml p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.liaml p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread