A familiar face, a familiar place
"Don't worry, Phoenix," the older male laughed, "Don't think I've forgotten about the last time you helped me. If you can fight...Glaesring, was it? I won't hesitate to call you the next time I'm outnumbered." He broke his smile for a moment, thinking that this might cause more concern than relief. "I'll do my best not to get outnumbered, though." Still, there was no reason for any of the coyotes to hear about his reappearance. Without a border to watch, it was entirely possible that he might even manage to lead a peaceful life here, daily training aside.

"I would like to see Iskata as well, not to mention your kids. For the time being, though, I think you need to calm your Gamma, and I need to find a place to put my gear for the night. Come the morrow, I'll find some place more permanent to reside within the woods. Somewhere where the prey is lazy enough for me to catch them on my own, and I can lay my head down to sleep each night without worrying too much about cultists and what not. My good ear will still be listening out for your call, though." With that, the bronze warrior turned back to his gear, and began the shift necessary so that he could carry it. His stay in Bleeding Souls would be less familiar, but excitement could be found in the change. Tomorrow was a new day; without a border to attend or a cult to hunt down, he had no idea what it might bring.

Messages In This Thread