sharpen up your teeth
[html]

(416) Just Myri from here, and we can wrap this up if you want. ;___;. It WAS probably silly of me to wanna keep it open and I feel guilty in case I pressured you (you are busy with exams and shiz), pahhh I am sorry we close if you busy ILOVEYOURAZE and I just do adores me some Myrives. <3

Myrika is by Raze!

The sounds of battle had faded away, and Myrika heard only a queer stillness in the world. She was positively exhausted and she hurt in more places than she could even account for all at once. It seemed she'd forget about three aching places in concentrating on one bloodied wound, and a moment later three more bruised and battered areas made themselves known when she stepped a particular way. Her spirits were gladdened, however, to see the familiar figure of her dust-colored cousin striding alongside his liver chestnut mare. The horse was bleeding and so was Ithiel, but neither was severely wounded. Vesper was quicker to explain, and Myrika, glad for her avoidance of having to speak.

As to her Optio's question, Myrika could not say. She looked away, knowing she had been accomplice to his death, but she was strangely at peace with that thought. His death removed part of a threat to Inferni -- a threat that would have cut her, her cousin, and Vesper all to pieces if it had the chance. Good riddance. There was dark merriment to the thought, but she was too tired to take any true joy of the wolf's end. It was then that she saw a wobble, a strange swaying on Vesper's part, as if the ground itself was unsteady. Ithiel seemed to see it, too, but Myrika was closer, and she moved to the woman's side, awkwardly wrapping one arm around her big Secui shoulders to try and steady her and keep her upright.

I will take care of this body, later, the dusky coyote said, more to Myrika than their struggling companion. We should get Vesper back to the mansion, now, he said, urging them on with a wave of his hand. I am slower than you. Can you pick her up, if it needs to be done? The Caelum's voice was mild, and Myrika remembered his advice -- calm was worth much more than blind panic in dangerous situations. She nodded, forced a shaky exhale, and smiled toward Vesper.

Come on, she said, leaving both the staff and the dagger for Ithiel to contend with. Her free hand went to the tawny shoulder of the Optio, seeking to support her as they returned to the mansion and Enkiel's healing hands. Myrika bit her lip and pressed her hand tentatively against the wound on Vesper's head. I'm sorry, she said. I try to should stop the bleeding.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread