[M] Cut to the chase, babe.
[html]
OOC - I'm pretty sure she's the first lady he's ever actually been this attracted to.

He had gotten her to take the bait, now he had to own up to it. He stepped to meet her half way and let his eyes dart up and down the inticing body. Then she spoke and he managed to refocus on her eyes. She wasn't like other women, she was dangerous. It was hot. She wasn't something off the buffet table and most certainly not something he'd never bother with. With all that had been on Fang's mind she was the perfect weapon to destroy the incertainty and regain his own monster-hood once again. Amusement in his own dark eyes, he thought up an idea and proceeded to carry it out.

For instance, he began, most women would allow me to do something for my own selfish gain to them because they simply couldn't fight back. Where as a murderess like yourself might actually fight me back. He paused rather close to her, hardly allowing space between them and gave her a daring smile. If she were to react correctly to the comment he might have to vary well find her again after this encounter. But there was always an if.

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fangy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fangy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.

Messages In This Thread