[M] Cut to the chase, babe.
[html]

OOC amy be crazy like that. should have toby return after they have sex, be freaked out because he slept with a killer XD

Word Count → 000

The male's eyes roamed over Amy's bare body. Normally she wore clothes, pretending to have civility instead of the savage beast she truly was. There was no need right now though. Blood ran down her, there was no way for her to hide what she was. And frankly, she didn't want to. Amy was what she was, no shame in that. No matter how high ranked and superior she might act, Amy had the brutality and strength to back up that elegance, and Amy would prove it however many times she had to, enjoying the blood and screams of pain.

Fang's words were fairly simple. Rape. It was so boring. If one seriously couldn't find someone willing there was something clearly wrong with them. Amy didn't have to stoop so low. Plenty found her beauty and powerful attractive, and she was willing to give them a tumble if they proved themselves worthy. His next words raised her hackles though. He thought she would simply fight back? That he would still win? Snarling Amy slammed into him, pushing him back. Standing over him Amy spoke. You couldn't get a single taste of me if I wasn't interested. Deciding to tease him some Amy leaned in, sliding her tongue slowly along his neck and cheek before pulling away again.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread