[M] Cut to the chase, babe.
[html]

Guess I'll use a table finally. Tongue

When the girl stretched and looked back at him, changing her pose to be more provocative he wanted to gasp. Infact, he barely smuthered it and instead let his eyes grow larger. She had wanted the sex? She had allowed him to touch her? The thought brought out Fang's memories of the night, giving Toby's mind a jolt of a headache. Ah yes, the murderer. The one who'd been so delightful...

No! He shook his head to clear it. That was all Fang! This woman isn't attracted to you! She's attracted to him! She rose and came closer, inspecting his own body like he had hers yet this time he felt like she was choosing from a buffet. Her hand stretched out to brush a shallow bite mark on his arm. He pulled away quickly, backing into the tree marked with her back's blood and their sex smells. "Y-you've got the wrong guy!" His hands clenched into fists as he stared at her in a gaurded way. "Y-you don't understand! I'm not Fang! I'm Toby!"

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread