[M] Cut to the chase, babe.
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

This was very strange. Fang was acting fearful of her. He actually retreated, pressing into the tree he'd pinned her against. This wasn't the dominant fearsome male that she'd had last night. This was something different. This was something she didn't like. Her eyes narrowed, suspicion forming in her mind. He smelled the same, except for the fear. He was acting very, very different though, enough to make her regret last night.

The wrong guy? You sure smell the same. Amy crossed her arms, staring at him angrily. Fang drew himself up, trying so hard to protect his body from the very one he'd seemed so please to hold last night. Snarling she marched forward, ready to pin him, rip out his throat in rage. Toby? You have a split personality, and didn't bother telling me? Maybe I should just kill you for that insult, hm? Amy trembled, disappointed that this had happened. He had been so good! And it hadn't even been real!

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread