[M] Cut to the chase, babe.
[html]

ooc text.

She rushed to him, looking ready to rip him to pieces. Damn that's hot... A growl of frustration took place in Toby's throat before he could really do anything about it. It'd been his intention for Fang to know he was agitated with him but now the female might of heard it ring out towards her, insulting her more than he already had. But did he really care? It'd been such a bad morning anyways... Especially with Fang's random spurts of thoughts into his brain.

Suddenly stepping to meet her half way he stood up taller, assuming some sort of pose Fang probably took more often than he actually did. "Look, girl, it is not my fault I got crap in my life. If you can't accept that then it was fun, I'm sure, for Fang but you can leave me be! You think you're better than me because you're more sane? You think fucking everybody doesn't make you just as screwed up as me?" His fists clenched tighter, the knuckles growing white. A snarl burst from his lips as he continued to yell in rush of anger. "You don't have to hear all his thoughts about your body right now in your brain! You don't have any right to get pissed off at me! It was my body that satisfied you!"

He knew she'd be pissed. He'd probably end up having to run off before he was murdered. Now he knew that the body was her victim and he might be the next. But he was so angry. It was something uncharacteristic for Toby. The anger he felt. The resentment. Why? Was it because she was so much like Fang himself? Was it because no one understood him and she was mad at him? Whatever the matter he wanted to hurt something or someone and it was Toby's turn to be violent. Fang could be the one to watch as he tore something precious of his to piecies this time around!

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread