Black and White
[html]

Hadley frowned, but whether it was because of something the Turkish man said or a scowl of concentration while he worked, he didn’t know. The idea of such a pack did interest him, even though he wasn’t one to fight for the weak. Perhaps he’d have to change such a thing, win favor with the god. The faiths he studied sent prophets to preach about good deeds, but it was hard to fight for someone if you were afraid of dying.

Cennet was not good enough for him.

Levent nodded lightly as the other mentioned a lack of pain, his eyes falling on some of the several scars that marred his muscular body. “Do you hate her?” he asked after a moment, his voice falling. It was strange how he himself could remain devoted—although that wasn’t quite the right word—to the woman while empathizing with her former slave. His faith praised manumission but did not condemn the taking of slaves itself, or at least not that he could find in the torn pages of his book.

He took a seat on the ground, letting Wilson hop up into his lap. He didn’t think that the man would want to answer the question, and he didn’t press him, instead stroking the tom’s fur. However, the cat’s tail kinked under his chin, and his yellow eyes had fixated on a piece of meat that clung stubbornly to a patch of pelt. Amused, the wolf lifted his hand, and Wilson darted for the flesh, picking it up in his mouth and rushing back to a chuckling Levent.

“Don’t judge me,” Wilson mumbled, flattening his ears at his grinning friend. “I’m bloody hungry. Mouse gets boring.”

<style type="text/css">
.lev1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#C05D5C; text-shadow:#1b1511 1px 1px 2px;}
.lev1cai w {font-weight:bold; color:#c5c6dc; text-shadow:#1b1511 1px 1px 2px;}
.lev1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.lev1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#5e5753; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3B5yq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #534b47; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bdb5b0; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.lev1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread